venerdì 13 ottobre 2023

OGGI 13 DI OTTOBRE JAIME E CAROLINA FESTEGGIANO IL LORO ANNIVERSARIO DI NOZZE , E IO METTO QUI UNA DELICATISSIMA DOLCISSIMA POESIA DI JAIME DEDICATA A UNA DONNA. My god princess when you talk to me... the earth shakes... the sea vibrates... the hurricanes go mad. and I pray to you , and I ask you.... to come back to me, to be with me. when you look at me... the wind is a tornado... the fire is a flame, the volcano makes eruption. because you are my god princes the most beautifull and you know to love how I love you. you know to heel me with your hands, you know to clean my heart. and I pray to you, to come back to be together in eternity. Jaime Alberto Aymerich

 


 OGGI 13 DI OTTOBRE JAIME E CAROLINA FESTEGGIANO IL LORO ANNIVERSARIO DI NOZZE , E IO METTO QUI UNA DELICATISSIMA DOLCISSIMA POESIA DI JAIME DEDICATA A UNA DONNA.

My god princess

when you talk to me...

the earth shakes...

the sea vibrates...

the hurricanes go mad.


and I pray to you ,

and I ask you....

to come back to me,

to be with me.


when you look at me...

the wind is a tornado...

the fire is a flame,

the volcano makes eruption.


because you are my god princes

the most beautifull

and you know to love

how I love you.


you know to heel me with your hands,

you know to clean my heart.


and I pray to you, to come back

to be together in eternity.



Jaime Alberto Aymerich













Nessun commento:

Posta un commento