venerdì 16 giugno 2023

For Jaime Aymerich, the Mexican actor who voices Todd in the show’s Spanish-language dub, his first impression of the amusing sidekick was a confounding one. “When I noticed the character was named Todd Chavez, I was a bit confused because I thought, The cartoon figure looks like a white guy and his first name, Todd, is not typically Latino, but his last name is Chavez,” said Aymerich, who also dubs BoJack’s Spanish-language versions of character actress Margo Martindale, Andrew Garfield, and Vince

 


 For Jaime Aymerich, the Mexican actor who voices Todd in the show’s Spanish-language dub, his first impression of the amusing sidekick was a confounding one. “When I noticed the character was named Todd Chavez, I was a bit confused because I thought, The cartoon figure looks like a white guy and his first name, Todd, is not typically Latino, but his last name is Chavez,” said Aymerich, who also dubs BoJack’s Spanish-language versions of character actress Margo Martindale, Andrew Garfield, and Vince

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento